Recent Posts

Friday, July 30, 2010

SMS Quotes








  • Small minds discuss people, Average minds discuss events, Great minds discuss ideas.






  • Don't love 1, don't love 2, but love the 1 who loves you.






  • When u were born, u were crying and everyone round u was smiling.. Live ur life so that when u die, u're the one who is smiling and everyone round u is crying..





  • Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!





  • Love is like a bird, if you hold it tightly it dies, if you hold it slightly it flies, better take good care of it










  • True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare; false ones like autumn leaves, found everywhere.






  • You asked me who I liked and I said no one... but what I really meant was no one but you.






  • Everytime I hear my message tone I always hope that the message comes from U. My SIM card may have limited memory but my heart has umlimited space for you.






  • EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE, ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat, LifE woUlD be BOrInG, WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKe U...




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment