Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Katrina denies spat with Akshay

Katrina Kaif was stunned to read reports of verbal fights between her and Akshay Kumar due to dates. According to reports, Farah and Akki were to shoot a quwalli number for ‘Tees Maar Khan’ but Kat was unable to give them dates as all her dates are reserved for Yash Raj project. But Kat denied any such spat between her and Akki and said that all is well between them and nothing such incident took place. Akshay too denied the report.

He commented, "Katrina and I go back a long way and she is a dear friend of mine and has always been there. I would like to clarify that she is one of the most professional stars we have and she and I are amused with these reports since there is absolutely no truth to them."

Farah Khan also denied the news, "There is absolutely no problem between any of us. Katrina is a wonderful girl and very professional. She has done a great job in Tees Maar Khan."

"Well, what more should I say? I guess Akshay and Farah have already stated the facts", sighs Katrina

On being further prodded, she adds, "See, these stories are malicious. These are all fabricated lies. Akshay and I share a wonderful equation so the entire talk about us getting into an argument just doesn't make any sense. Also, how I wish that people find out truth instead of fabricating stories."

"We have been really blessed with this film. The whole experience has been amazing so I guess it's hard for people to believe", Katrina signs off smilingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment