Recent Posts

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Financial Management

A beggar to another beggar: I had a grand dinner at Taj yesterday.

How? The other beggar asked.

First begger : Some one gave me a Rs 100/- note yesterday. I went to Taj and ordered dinner worth Rs 1,000/- and enjoyed the dinner. When the bill came, I said, I had no money.
The Taj manager called the police man, and handed me over to him. I gave the Rs 100/- note to the police fellow, and he set me free.

A wonderful example of financial management indeed..!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Best mortgage advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Merchant Referral Program

    ReplyDelete