Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Katrina to wear green outfit on her wedding!

Though Katrina Kaif has decided the year of her wedding, she is yet to find her Mr. Perfect. But she has already made up her mind as what would be the color of her wedding outfit. She revealed that she wanted to wear something green on her D-day.

"At the moment I don't know when I'll marry. I had once said 2012, but for that too I have two years to go. Such things are not planned. You never know what's in store for you, but whenever it happens, I would love to wear something in green," Katrina told.

"I don't know, why, but I have this thing in my mind," added the 26-year-old, who is the Nakshatra brand ambassador.

Speaking about her most favorite jewelry brand, Kat reveals, "Jewellery is something that becomes all the more special when it is gifted. My favourite piece of jewellery is a pendant that was gifted to me. It has a religious symbol on it, something from the Quran. That piece is very special to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment