Recent Posts

Monday, October 18, 2010

Friendship

F for the funny things you say that make me smile.
R for the radiant way you light up my life.
I for the intelligence that you have shown you possess.
E for the excellence you strive for each and every day.
N for the nice things you say and do.
D for the daring things that you say once in awhile.
S for the way you selfishlessly give of yourself.
H for your helping way I know I can count on.
I for the interesting things you share with me.
P for the passion you have for life!

These letters represent the qualities that I believe friends possess. Friends make normal days into special days. Turn my tears of sorrow into tears of laughter. My world is a brighter place due to the friendship and love that we share. Thanks for being my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment